7/03/2017

Hello July!

My my, where do I start?? It's been quite some time since I written on my blog, October 2016 to be precise, ten months ago. To be fair, I didn't just neglect my blog but all my social media accounts too!

"Where have you been?" I hear you cry.....erm here...truth is....I don't really have any excuse other than long working hours, adding on difficult commute times and generally not being *arsed*..... that's about it really!

I simply didn't have the time or the inclination to blog, what spare time I did have...I used in other ways.  It was only meant to be be for a couple of weeks, then Christmas came along followed by New Years and I lost my mojo. You don't realise until you start blogging, how many plates you have to keep spinning for everything to work. Researching, photographing, styling and writing blog posts.

However, after a long break, I realised that I've really missed writing on my blog and feel annoyed with myself for stopping in the first place.  This is something I do for me, does it matter if my mum's the only person 

So, I am taking the blogging world by the horns again and starting afresh.

With this in mind, I have decided to compete five goals in relation to my blog, which I hope will keep my back on track.

Goals for July,

1. To write three posts per week.
2. To have an outline for August/September posts.
3. To  review somewhere I haven't been before (restaurant)
4. To start a online course (social media/marketing)
5.  Start mingling with other bloggers

Thanks for taking the time to read my post. 

Jessica


No comments

Post a Comment

© Vodka and a RoseMaira Gall