7/11/2017

Fashion Instagrammers to Follow


The Frugality - I lurve Alex and her blog. I've been following her for a while now so its been great watching her career  fly off the handle! Chic but without the hefty price tag....Alex knows how to pull an outfit or two together. A stylist by day, she uses her insiders knowledge to making the most of every penny.  Not wishing to embarrass Alex but she also has a mighty  fine pair of pins to boot as well.

Ahh Sincerely Jules, you little bucket of gorgeousness you.  I,m sure lots of you read SincerelyJules already, she has something like 3.5 million instragram followers!!! Yikes......her feed makes me want to pack up and move across the pond in an instant, I love her pared down California style. Her feed is to die for. She also runs her own successful store, selling great lounge/casual wear.

Another gal, I've been following for a while is Gala of Amlul From what I remember Gala started her blog in London and it quickly took up. Gala is uber meaning she works with all the top designers and goes to all the top shows in London, Paris, New York and Milan.  Her life is filled to the brim with exotic locations and photos shoots. Her life is pretty close to perfect......and there's also her rather handsome boyfriend as well....

This is a newbie for me, I only stumbled upon Brittany Bathgate when I final purchased an iphone and downloaded Instagram.  Her feed is very curated and she has a real sense of who she is. Her look is very understated scandi minimal chic. Always pulled together and always groomed. I can't even drink a cup of tea without spilling it at some point down my top!

Which bloggers do you read, follow and why?

Jessica

No comments

Post a Comment

© Vodka and a RoseMaira Gall