9/19/2016

New In - 9 great gifts under £20.00!


Heathcote & Ivory Emery Board Set £4.00
How cute, perfect for keeping in your handbag. These would make a great little add on gift for just about everyone really. Perfect for younger girls as well.
Korres Almond Cherry Shower Gel 250ml £8.00
I'm a big fan of Korres in general like lots of you out there. This cute little shower gel not only looks pretty cute but is also kind to the skin as well.
L'Occitane Aromachologie Perfume Sachets £8.00
I know these may seem kind of old and for grannies but I love the quaintness of these perfume sachets.  Again another great little add on gift and perfect for keeping in your underwear drawer.
Mac Studio Nail Lacquer £10.00
Okay, I know most of you guys reading this probably spend far too much on Mac products as it is but there is always room for more Mac, always....their nail polishes are always spot on.
Cath Kidston Box Make-Up Bag, Briar Rose £10.00
Throw out your old dirty make-up bag and treat yourself to this little bundle of fun! Perfect for stashing in your everyday handbag.
Tangle Teezer Pug Love Compact £12.25
I do actually have a couple of Tangle Teezers myself but I don't have this cute little thing.  My niece would love this, so I can see myself buying this for her and secretly using it!
Nuxe - The essentials travel kit  £13.50
This little set actually packs quite a punch. It contains a hand cream, cleansing cream, face cream, oil and shower gel. Perfect for a little weekend away or as a starter kit for someone who has never tried the brand before.
Elizabeth Arden Green Tea and Nectarine  Blossom Shower Gel 500ml  £14.50
Although this item is under £20.00 I would consider it more of a *luxury* item as I don't tend to spend that much on an everyday shower gel. These items are great to give and receive as gifts. Also just think how pretty the bottle would look in your bathroom cabinet!
Elemis Frangipani Hand & Nail Cream £18.50
A good hand cream is essential for keeping the skin of your hands in great condition. Our hands show the signs of ageing very quickly, so a moistursing treatment of some sort should be in everyone's drawers. This product from Elemis is perfect for keeping your hands smooth and nourished,

Jessica

No comments

Post a Comment

© Vodka and a RoseMaira Gall