9/26/2016

4 Exfoliators to try


Neals Yard Rose Facial Polish  £16.00
I love  Neal's Yard Remedy full stop. I love the smell that greets you when you walk into their stores. Not to mention their  friendly staff ready to give you tons of super tips.  I first tried this product when it was given to me as a birthday gift. I like to use facial scrubs on my face once in  while as I feel living in London makes my skin look a bit dull. Having said that, I don't like to use anything that will scratch my skin. This is perfect as the particles in here are so small even the sensitive skin types can use this.  After I've used this...my skin looks better straight away, fresher, not better when I look at it in a certain light. This products adds a real freshness to your skin.

Liz Earle Gentle Face Exfoliator £15.75
Another range I love is Liz Earle, I know I seem to like everyone but I think I probably do!!  There are so many fantastic brands and products out there! This one is great for blocked pores and blackheads and especially for stubborn ones around the nose.  Another gentle scrub, this one contains cocoa butter and smoothing eucalyptus. Great if your skin is dry, sensitive and if you fall under the more *mature*  skin range. I use this two to three times a week to really deep cleanse my face. What I also like about this, is that it comes in a pump container so it's easier to control.

Clinique 7 Day Scrub Cream Rinse Off Formula £20.00
I know Clinque facial scrubs tend to be a real hit and miss affair with lots of people. They definitely fall into the *marmite* category that's for sure. I tend to use this one more in the winter when my skin get a little flaky and in need of SOS! It really does help pores when I do suffer from quite badly on my nose and on my forehead. I do find that after I've used this one my make-up tends to go on more evenly as well. For the record, the other two above have the same effect as well.  Like all my scrubs. I only use this in the evening, just because  I am not a morning person and try to do as little as possible because I don't really wake up until lunch time

Origins Never A Dull Moment Skin Brightening Moment £26.00
Another product that was given to me as a gift. I tend to ask for beauty products for my Birthday and Christmas. This brand first came to my attention when a friend mentioned that she used the range all the time. This is the same friend who bought me the polish.  Now her skin to me always seems to glow so I was really keen to find out her secrets. Apparently it was all down to this product. If you feel your skin is looking a bit grey and a bit dull looking...you know a bit lacklustre then this is the scrub for you as it truly does brightening your skin in a way you never thought possible. It contains mango and apricot seeds which help to give you a glow.

I know there are lots of other brands and scrubs out there. I haven't even touched on how many I have used over the years....I've  lost count. I think after a while you tend to know what works for you and what doesn't. So stick to your guns and don't let anyone talk you into the *must have* product if you know it isn't going to work for you. 


Jessica

No comments

Post a Comment

© Vodka and a RoseMaira Gall