7/26/2016

How much?? Hair products

SISLEY EXTRACT FOR HAIR AND SCALP (30ML) £87.50

I'm curious as to how much money you guys spend on your hair stuff? Shampoo, conditioners etc. I was browsing through the John Lewis website and came across this product. Of course everyone knows that Sisley doesn't come cheap but I was captured by this little 30ml product. A 30ml product costing nearly one hundred pounds. It advertises itself as a treatment to encourage hair growth. Has anyone bought this?

I use to work with a well known beauty store. I was given lots of expensive things for free (yes jammy I know) but I don't know if I could ever truly say *Wow, that was an amazing product*  I am trying to think of something that really made my hair amazingly  different that I could justify the price but I am not sure if I could. 

Genetics, diet, heat appliances lots of things can make a difference  to the overall health of someones hair and I don't know if spending the most amount of money on something will give you an amazing head of hair. After all if you have thin, fine hair no amount of *boosting* products are going to give you a thick Lion like mane. 

I think I'm in the middle ground when it comes to paying for my hair care. I am always on the lookout for something new. If you read my blog yo will know I talk about hair ALOT!

What do you guys think? Do you feel the more money you spend on your hair the better it will look? What are your favourite brands? Any super cheap brand that has made you go *Wow* leave a commetn below.

Jessica

No comments

Post a Comment

© Vodka and a RoseMaira Gall