6/17/2016

Induglgent Bath Products

I completely recommend anything from Liz Earle Orange Flower Body Wash £13.00 she and her brand really are amazing. I especially love their face stuff. Not to mention how gorgeous everything smells as well. I'm normally given Crabtree & Evelyn La Source Body Wash £20.00 as a Christmas gift, I know lots of peeps who only tend to buy or receive this brand at Christmas. They are open all year round just for your information. It  seems to be something of a tradition for many. Their body and their hand creams are both equally as gorgeous as one another. If you are going to buy a hand cream definitely go check them out. Who doesn't own anything from Molton Brown Templetree Body Wash £18.00 they are great to buy for yourself as a treat or as an everyday essential. I wouldn't choose to  spend over £10.00 on a body wash so to me I classify this as indulgent but I know lots of people would quite happily spend this much without batting an eyelid. Each to their own and to their purses and wallets.

Are soaps still cool to use?? I know some people find them a bit unhygienic and a little old fashioned but I love a good bar of soap. This Aerin Mediterranean Soap £22.00 is a real dream. It's so pretty to look at, smells divine and would brighten up the dreariest  of bathrooms. I know Diptyque are more known for their candles but they also sell beautiful soaps as well. I would certainly buy this for a guest bathroom if I had one that is but I'd staple it to the wall so they don't steal it! Look at the crafting on this Diptyque Eau des Sens Soap £17.00.  Now what can I say about Jo Malone that hasn't been said already? I use to work for Jo Malone, when I first moved to London about ten years ago now....I didn't appreciate at the time how lucky I was. After every  shift I worked I came home with something! Yes, I know. I also gave all my candles to my sister. What was I thinking? This soap Jo Malone London Blackberry Soap £14.00 is something you need to keep for yourself.


I know this stuff divides people. I found this out when I worked with Space Nk. Complete marmite effect with this one.  Some people find the smell really overpowering but I loved the smell. I could just open, have a sniff and then close the lid (on repeat) all day. Laura Mercier Creme Brulee Body Body Cream £45.00. This one I tried at a friends house. I love any beauty stuff that comes with pumps. Grown Alchemist Body Cream in Mandarin and  Rosemary leaf £45.00. I didn't know at the time, the price so I slapped on quite a bit on. (Sorry! to my lovely friend if you are reading this, it was me!) My first impression was how wonderfully hydrating it was. It gave  my  normally dry as sawdust legs a lovely sheen. I have heard good reviews about this cream L'Occitane Shea Butter Body Cream £32.00 . A very rich hydrating cream for dry skin on the body. A little goes a long long way, So, I keep reading/hearing. I love any kind of butters in creams as I find them to be ultra nourishing and a real *treat to use.

Jessica

No comments

Post a Comment

© Vodka and a RoseMaira Gall