6/11/2016

Father's Day Idea's Part Two

Sterling Silver Number Ring £50.00

Silver Number Key Ring £10.00

Gentlemen Iron Bottle Opener £10.00

Fathers Personalised Wine Bottle £11.95

Personalised Moustache Mug £15.00

Paperclip Cufflicks £15.00
Cricket Ball Bottle Stop £19.50


Hope you liked my two part gift idea's. I actually prefer shopping for gifts for men rather than women as I find them a lot easier to shop for. Possibly because there is less choice for Father's Day, this solves a lot of my problems straightaway. I am a bit of a *dither* and can ages to choose something..even the task of choosing a chocolate bar can send me into a frenzy. Where calories are concerned, you do really need to take your time to weight up the pro's and con's! 

Jessica

No comments

Post a Comment

© Vodka and a RoseMaira Gall