5/12/2016

Why your hair is already on point for 2016

According to  both Stella McCartney , Isabel Marant  and Chloe we will be wearing our hair in a centre parting and loosely waved. They both showcased these looks in their shows. The condition of your hair is vital to creating these looks, so I advise a good trim to get rid of split ends. I know some people are lucky and their hair just *falls into the styles above but if you are not one of the chosen few, don't worry I most certainly am not! Then you will need to blow dry your hair (but use protection first guys) then tame any flyaway strands.
 I have been wearing these looks above for years without realizing I was quite the trendsetter, From left to right. Missioni decided to sleek all the girls hair back with styling products and then tied a scarf around the head. Dolce & Gabbana decided that a pretty ballerina bun was the order of the day with a few strands left to delicately frame the face. Etro went for a similar theme, taking all the hair off the face and fastening the hair into a knot at the back.


 Another great option is the low ponytail coutersty of Rochas. Every one's hair was pulled very low and casually tied with a simple band. Next a front view of how the hair looked in Antony Vallerollo, again hair was kept to a minimal low key look with hair being scrapped of the face. One of my favourite fun styles was created at Marni, how cute are these two separated ponytails twisted at the nape of the neck

See guys, who hasn't rocked one of their hairstyles in the past twelve months....I've probably worn them all. See I was ahead of my time and I didn't even know it! 

What styles have you always rocked which is now all over the catwalk??

Jessica






No comments

Post a Comment

© Vodka and a RoseMaira Gall