5/23/2016

Double or triple piercings

 Hi Guys, I stumbled upon these images above whilst I was casually browsing  (for four hours solid!) on Pinterest. I actually logged on to get some idea's for my sister's garden, so I'm not sure where the shift took place! Does that happen to anyone else? You log into Pinterest to find something and then you end up looking at something you hadn't even thought of before? The dangerous black hole of Pinterest

I have just standard one earring in each ear but the idea of having mupilte  piercing in both ears is really growing on me. I wouldn't want anything too mad or crazy but I love the two above as the earrings are small and delicate. The outcome is so  feminie. I know I want to have either double or triple but 'm not sure which ones to go for?? What do you guys think??

Jessica

No comments

Post a Comment

© Vodka and a RoseMaira Gall