5/28/2016

Do I need Ojon Damage Reverse Hair Treatment in my life?

For anyone who reads my blog on a regular basis you will already get the drift I am slightly obsessed with hair masks. If I'm not talking about hair masks then I'm buying more hair masks. I have very long hair that needs gentle treatment to stop it resembling a birds nest which it would do left, if left to it's own devices.

I've read so much about Ojon, I mean from reading reviews on blogs, to newspaper and magazine cuttings and  watching various Youtube video's. You know what, I ignored them all.!! Until now. I was paid last week so decided to bite the bullet and brave the streets or should that be isles of Boots. I am very excited by my purchase and eagerly looking forward to seeing the results. Let the transformation begin!

Jessica

No comments

Post a Comment

© Vodka and a RoseMaira Gall