5/03/2016

Cleansers for under £20

Left to Right, Top to Bottom:

Korres Chamomile Soap £5.50
Burt's Bees Intense Hydration Cream Cleanser £11.00
Olehenriksen The truth cleansing cloths £12.00
Ren Rosa Centifolia Cleansing Water £13.00
Nuxe Cleansing Milk with Rosewater £14.00
Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser  £12.50
Kiehls Ultra Facial Cleanser £15.00
Clinique Foaming  Sonic Soap £16.50
Elizabeth Arden Visible Oil Free Cleanser £18.50

The right cleanser is hard to find isn't it? Most people need several cleansers at the same time depending on what time of year it is and how their skin is behaving or misbehaving!! I'm a big fan of Clarins actually. I think I first got hooked due to those special promotional deals they offer. You know the one, buy two items and you get a free toiletry bag! I'm easily bought. At the moment I'm using  Liz Earle but I do tend to chop and change and I'm not really loyal beauty wise at all. Above is a selection of cleansers I really like, are  worth the money and more importantly work. Which cleansers do you guys use?

Jessica

No comments

Post a Comment

© Vodka and a RoseMaira Gall