5/26/2016

Bikini's by Boden

I'm a big fan of Boden in general. I mean who isn't! I could spend ages looking through their website for clothing for me, dresses for my niece and cute little shorts for my nephew. I'm on the lookout for new swimwear and thought I would share with you my favourites.  
Scallop Bikini £29.50 Top £26.50 Bottom
What a beautiful bikini, these two were my favourite colours Coral and Bronze. I love the scallop edging on the bikini which turns a classic style into something a little different
Halter Bikini £26.50 Bottom £24.50
 One of the good things about Boden is that you can buy separate tops and bottoms. Lots of women find that off the pegs sizes in 10,12,14 whatever sizing you buy doesn't always equate to the size you buy your clothing in. Some women find they are larger on the top and vice versa and the fit isn't always that great.  Boden clothing is that little more expensive.I love the colour blocking on these two bikini's. I think I'm slightly biased towards the blue one though as I love blue and yellow together. These have a really flattering cut

Ruffle Bikini £29.50 Top Bottom £24.50
 Now this bikini is really cute. I love the ruffle detail on the top. Sometimes it's nice to choose something a little different but not too different if you see what I mean. Have you guys chosen your swimwear for summer?

Jessica

No comments

Post a Comment

© Vodka and a RoseMaira Gall