4/13/2016

Fashion: New In

Jumpers by Selfish Mother £45.00 each

                                     Alice Temperley £99.00                  Ted Baker £159.00
DKNY £114.00                     Dune Dessica  £60.00
Whistles Pumps £115.00               See by Chloe £220.00

 All these items of clothing are sold via John Lewis. I love that department store, I really do especially the one on the Kings Road. I find it a slightly more calming environment than the hustle and bustle on Oxford Street (although there's nothing wrong with a bit of a hustle once in a while) I cannot cope with Oxford Street on a Saturday now....I haven't done for quite some time now....I think it's the crowds of people who purposely seem to stop walking right in front of you...like Hello! Move why don't you!! Quick March... ;)

I just had fun putting two outfits together, a little play if you will. I love the jumper. I'm torn between the colours though. Both are really pretty although I do prefer slightly brighter colours so maybe I'm going to plump for the Red jumper.

Flat shoes are a must, I only tend to wear heels in the evening when I'm going to an *Evening Do* I spend a lot of my day walking so I'm an Addidas trainer kind of girl otherwise heels would be ruined in about an hour. I'm so heavy footed. I blame all the tap dance I use to do as a child.

Jessica



No comments

Post a Comment

© Vodka and a RoseMaira Gall