3/19/2016

Stuff from the Internet #1


I still cannot get over this James Corden and Chris Martin duet. I have been watching this non stop for weeks and I'm still watching I will never get tired of this duet...ever!

Even if you don't have a garden it's still nice to know you can grow your own trees without leaving your living room. A meal in your living room well actually a piece of fruit but it's handy to know if you can't be bothered to walk to the kitchen.
Now a lot of this stuff, tends to go over my head but I am trying to get to grips with it, in my own way. Every blogger needs to have some idea no matter how vague of SEO and the way it works. This is one of the best guides I have read in a long while. Having said that it is a bit heavy reading so you may want to make yourself a cup of tea whist reading This
Pretty shoes and flowers from SincerelyJules

Does anyone else love Jimmy Kimmel as much as I do??? Do you love Matt Damon and Ben Affleck as well? Who saw Ben sneak Matt on set in an unusual disguise?? O.M.G....Wow!  For those who don't watch Jimmy Kimmel, there's a joke where Matt Damon is not allowed on this show...of course they are good friends in real life and this is all in high spirits!!


I shall be singing this Stevie Nicks song all weekend,  everyone you need to learn the lyrics if you don't already know them! I love a bit of Fleetwood Mac I do.

Some sensible advice from *From Roses* on how to  An awesome wardrobe on a budget Capsule wardrobes seem to be all the thing nowadays. I've seen other bloggers mention a blog called Unfancy who suggests a 37 piece wardrobe every season but I love a blog called  Into The Mind. It's all very well in trying to create a capsule wardrobe but what if you're unsure what your style is or what colours suit you? What items should you spend more money on? Less money? This lady has some really  good and (free worksheets to download) advice to help you define you.  Below are some of my favourite articles.
Everyone has to start somewhere Developing a sense of style from scratch Colour palettes, what are they? Why do we need them? How do we mix colours together. This Choosing a colour palette will help you. This article was really interesting Why I don't believe in dressing for your body shape which pretty much goes against the grain of so many fashion articles I've read.
Yes, Spring is just around the corner which means Summer is creeping in slowly but surely which means two words that fill me with dread....that's right shorts and bikini's!! I'm going to be following these tips from Zanita to get my booty into gear.

I aim to travel a lot more this year but when I say travel, I mean more in the UK. When people think about great places in England, people always tend to think of London but there are so many amazing cities here besides London and this post on York from Being Little has really got me thinking.

Okay finally who here is excited for Easter? Who has  bought and eaten an Easter Egg already?...guilty as charged! I love Hotel Chocolat in general and I want someone to buy me this Luxury Easter Egg I will probably end up buying this for myself! Well why not? Easter only comes once a year. On a final note this quote below for those who worry about where the're heading...
Have a lovely weekend

Jessica


No comments

Post a Comment

© Vodka and a RoseMaira Gall