12/02/2015

Goals for December

The last month of the year (gulp!) How do you feel? Happy? Sad? Shocked, that's it's December?? Or a mixture? I think I'm a combination of all three and more.  My goals for the month are as always are not earth shattering but just little things that add up.

1 // Ice Skating. When I was a teenager, for a couple of years I use to go ice skating twice a week for three hours at a time. I use to love the ice and the music they played at the time. I would whizz literally non stop and hardly ever fell over. How times have changed.....but there's a big difference in Ice Skating outdoors to an indoor arena, a big difference. Lots of temporary rinks tend to pop up all over the country and more so in London, so there's no excuse not to even go once.

2 //  Gym. Over the past couple of months. I have been increasing my visits to the gym both the amount of times I go, to the duration of my stay. This month, I aim to keep to my five times a week routine bar Christmas  as I will be away for a couple of weeks. So basically just half the month!

3 //  Healthy Eating. Every single year without fail, I always put weight on over Christmas. I eat way more that I usually would just for the simply reason it's Christmas, and if the goose is gonna get fat than why not me as well...so this year, I shall be eating mindfully..eating something because I am hungry not just because it's in my line of vision.

4 // Instagram Due to problems with a previous (long) phone contract, I haven't been able to update my phone until now. Hello Iphone 6, I have no idea what to do with you!! Instagram is now on my agenda and I aim to start getting lots of practise in

5 // Enjoy, My last goal is simply to enjoy this month, without worries or stress, well a little less for me. I'm a Virgo, I like to worry! I have two weeks off over Christmas which is the first time in a very long time, years...so I want to enjoy my time with my family.

What are your goals for December and why??

Jessica


No comments

Post a Comment

© Vodka and a RoseMaira Gall