11/30/2015

Products to keep your skin hydrated

I don't know about you guys but I find central heating (although essential!!) a complete nightmare when it comes to the drying effects on my skin and don't even get me started on what it does to my hair!

Hydration is so important all year round but more so in the colder winter months when your skin is under fire from both Mother Nature and man made elements.  Sipping water helps but who wants to sip cold water in the cold weather!?! Not me.....I like to drink tea by the gallons.

Thicker moisturisers and serums are the name of the game for me as well as face masks which double as night creams. Above are a few products I recommend which help to start you face shrivelling up and are kinder to your purse strings as well. All these products are below £25.00


What products do you guys like to use in the colder months??

Jessica

No comments

Post a Comment

© Vodka and a RoseMaira Gall