11/11/2015

A treat to myself - Sunday Riley

I treated myself the other day, to something I've been oomming and aahing about for ages. Should I buy it? Is it worth it?  Can I afford it?

Having read so many fabulous reviews on this item via various blogs and websites, I really wanted to see what all the fuss was about. Yes it did cost more than what I would normally spend on a product but I figure you wear the same *face everyday so why not!?! Actually I handed over my debit with my eyes closed.

I was sold/won over by all the claims of it containing  Vitamin A,C and Essential Amino Acids, Omega 3,6 and 9 and all the amazing things it does to your skin. I love oils in general, so I knew I would quickly get hooked on this.

I have been using this for a couple of weeks now and I do feel my skin is looking that little bit more fresher and supple. I am also drinking more water as well, to increase the skin benefits.

Does anyone else use this product?? What are your thoughts??

Jessica. X

No comments

Post a Comment

© Vodka and a RoseMaira Gall