10/26/2015

Fragrance by Miller Harris

Another day, another fragrance..this one came directly from the depths of my sister's cupboard. Don't worry I didn't *borrow* she gave it to me!

Although I have read about this brand, I've never  been in any of their stores or indeed tried any of their fragrances before not for any specific reason, it's just how its been. This fragrance itself Coeur De Fleur has been discontinued, I think as I cannot find it on the website.  It's a lovely floral smell. Base notes of Amber and Vanilla. Middle notes of Sweet Pea and Mimosa and finally top notes of Jasmine, Peach and Raspberry. It really is a beautiful fragrance, very luxurious and delicate The smell is not over powering in the slightest ( having said, smells tend to be personal  don't they!)

Miller Harris (the brand) was created by a lady called Lyn Harris, firstly she spent 5 years training in  Grasse to develop her nose before launching her own collection in London 2000. She has two stand alone stores in London, Bruton Street  and Covent Garden but can also be found in Selfridges,  John Lewis and Fenwicks. For the rest of the UK and indeed the rest of the world, you nearest stores can be found  Here!

Does anyone reading own any of her fragrances? If so, which ones?


Jessica

No comments

Post a Comment

© Vodka and a RoseMaira Gall